Betting odds can be tricky to work out in your head. So I decided it was time to make it simple for you to work out how much you can win on a bet! Thus, I have included the amazing bet calculator below! The bet calculator can work out single bets or multiple selections and you can enter the odds using the fractional UK style or the decimal system favoured by some other people – Johnny Foreigner in other words!
The calculator can also work out bets which are placed ‘each way' you will need to click on the ‘each way' button to activate this. You can also work out multiple bets using the calculator, just change the number of selections. This will allow you to work out ‘doubles' and the trebles etc. Finally, the bet calculator is designed to give you a good idea of how much you could win on a bet. It will not be 100% accurate – it may well round up or round down some winnings.
Here's a couple of tips for using the bet calculator.
- Enter the amount you're going to bet into the ‘stake' box.
- Only enter whole numbers in the ‘Your Stake' box:- like 4, 10, 16 if you enter 12.50 the calculator will just round it up or down anyway.
- Now you'll need to enter the odds you are going to get from the bookies, lets say the odds are 10/1 – In the two boxes near ‘outcome', enter 10 in the first box and 1 in the next box along
- Your winnings are displayed when you click the blue ‘calculate' button
- The bet calculator will show total returns once the button is clicked
If you need to learn more about odds and gambling in general then I recommend you visit the Wizard Of Odds.
The Game Hunter makes no claims or warranties to the accuracy of the calculator. If you get the calculator in your eyes rinse immediately with cold water. Serving suggestion only. Objects may appear closer in the mirror than they actually are. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage or other loans secured on it. No animals were harmed in the making of this bet calculator – I think that covers all the legal stuff!