The new decade has arrived! And it’s already been dubbed the ‘Roaring Twenties’. Will we have another stock market crash like the 1920s? Will Trump win again in 2020? Or will we all die in a global pandemic? Can anyone really predict the future? Who knows?
Nevertheless, If you fancy yourself as a modern-day Nostradamus, then why not try the free ‘4 to score’ prediction game from Betway? At least you’ll have the chance to walk away with £25k, and all you need to do is pick the first goal scorers in their four selected football games. OK, I’m making it sound way easier than it actually is. But this game is totally free, so what do you have to lose?
Here’s how you can take part, head over to BetWay, sign up at their betting portal. Once you’re a customer, you can take part in the fabulous ‘4 To Score’ competition.
Need To Knows
- Is this Free to Play? Yes, this is a free prediction game.
- What Do I Need to do? Predict the First Goalscorers in four selected matches (before the first match’s Kick Off Time).
- How much can I win? £25,000 is available to win each round. However, if a Round has no Winners the prize will roll over to the following one (up to a cap of £100,000). For example if there is not a winner in Round 1, the prize pot for Round 2 will be £50,000.
- Only accounts registered in the following countries will be eligible for this offer: Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Betway reserve the right to exclude customers at any point from this promotion.
- Full terms and conditions for the offer can be found on the BetWay website.
To help you pick the goalscorers in those selected matches, I have discovered several useful websites for tracking player statistics. The first site is physioroom.com This website lets you see which players are currently injured or unlikely to play – no point picking a player who’s got an injury. The second site is topscorersfootball.com, a quick list of European footballs top goalscorers this season – handy to know!
Those who are new to the BetWay website will be impressed with the collection of sports betting opportunities on offer. Not only does Betway offer a full suite of sports bets, but they also have a decent casino and specialise in Esports. New customers could even qualify for a welcome bonus.