Betfred is offering customers a cracking deal on the upcoming European games this weekend (13-17 August 2020).
Punters can get enhanced odds on Champions League and Europa League games when they place a pre-match single bet on the first goalscorer market in any of the specified Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven games.
The deal works like this; If the player you select to score the first goal of the match, goes on to score another within 90 minutes, BETFRED will DOUBLE your first goalscorer price! If the same player goes on to net a Hat-Trick in 90 minutes, you get treble the odds.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to Betfred.com & the Betfred App.
- Offer is fulfilled in real cash.
- Applies to bets placed on the specified Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven First Goalscorer market.
- First goalscorer odds will be doubled if a customer’s chosen player scores first and scores again.
- First goalscorer odds will be trebled if a customer’s chosen player scores first and scores two more goals.
- Singles only.
- Offer applies to bets taken prior to kick off only.
- Selected matches only.
- 90 minutes only, extra time does not count.
- Own goals do not count.
- Real cash credited with settlement of the first goalscorer market. However, in rare circumstances it may take up to 24 hours.
- Bets using existing free bet funds do not count.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133
You Can Use This Offer On The Following Games…
Thursday 13th August
RB Leipzig v Atletico Madrid (20:00)
Friday 14th August
Barcelona v Bayern Munich (20:00)
Saturday 15th August
Man City v Lyon (20:00)
Sunday 16th August
Sevilla v Man Utd (20:00)
Monday 17th August
Inter Milan v Shakhtar Donetsk (20:00)
From a betting perspective, the Man City v Lyon game looks the most likely to produce goals. Manchester City have been in great form since the restart, and I’d be tempted to have a punt on Raheem Sterling in the first goalscorer market. Risk-takers might also look to Kevin De Bruyne to potentially find the back of the net. De Bruyne is currently 9/2 for the first goal and Sterling 11/4.