Playing bingo has been a national pastime in the UK for decades. While the game hasn’t undergone any major evolutionary changes, where we play it has. For years, we had to go to a bingo hall if we wanted a chance to win a jackpot. Now, of course, we can do all of that from the comfort of our own homes.
There are many different approaches that you can take to try and win at Bingo. But the reality is that it really boils down to pure luck, as there is no skill involved! That said, there are some strategies that could give you a bit of a better chance of winning and put the odds in your favour.
Get Your Bonus Cash First
Virtually every single online bingo site is offering a Welcome bonus to new customers. This can range in value and generally comes in the form of a cash match on your first deposit. This type of promotion is an excellent way to double, triple or even quadruple your own money, which gives you a lot more to play with.
MR PLAY OFFER
100 FREE SPINS + UP TO £200 BONUS
Mecca Bingo, Jackpotjoy Bingo, and Betfred all offer fantastic cash bonuses to new players. And don’t dismiss traditional bookmakers such as Betfred, Bet365 and Betfred, who all over bingo sections on their websites. A relatively new addition to these bonuses is the ‘Free Spins’ aspect. This is where online bingo sites offer a cash match PLUS free spins on specific slot machines on their sites.
VAVE SPORTS OFFER
100% Cashback Bonus
For more information on the various online bonus packages, check out the latest bingo deals here.
Find Big Payouts
Do your research to find the best games that are most favourable regarding payouts. You want to play for fun, but ensure you give yourself the best odds of winning possible! This information is not always advertised, but if you can determine the best percentage payoffs when you have a choice of games, then this will give you the best chances of winning! Jackpot Joy Bingo and Mecca Bingo have some of the best value bingo games online.
It is also a good idea to have a look at the upcoming schedule of games on your preferred online bingo site. That will quickly tell you which games have the highest jackpots over the course of the week. Look for big jackpot games with relatively low ticket prices so that playing for big money doesn’t cost you a small fortune.
Manage That Bingo Cash
Manage your money and limit the amount you spend on your cards to what you can afford. Decide how much you have to spend over the course of one bingo session. Check the price of the tickets for the games and remember that games only last a few minutes each. So if you want to play for an hour, you could end up playing in 12-15 games. Budget accordingly.
Don’t get too carried away; even though you are not handing over ‘physical’ money, it still comes out of your bank account!
Don’t Play Too Many Cards
Bingo is often a game of quantity over quality. So, the more cards you play, the bigger chance you have of scooping the jackpot. But buying the maximum number of bingo cards in any game does not guarantee a win. Even if you do, you might get less than you paid for the cards.
Therefore make sure you play the number of cards that give you the most pleasure and stay within your comfort zone both emotionally and financially!
It might be worth buying more cards than you usually would in games with guaranteed minimum jackpots, where the total number of players is low. Also, check the single card price against the full house jackpot on offer; you’ll often find lower-priced cards pay the same jackpot as the more expensive ones.
Stick To The Bingo Games
Nowadays, most bingo sites offer side games such as online slot machines to their players. These slots are great fun to play, but they can empty your bingo account quicker than anything else! From one bingo game ending to the next starting can be as little as 45 seconds, so just wait for the next game and leave the slots to the hardcore gamblers.
The only exception is if there is a free spin offer. Definitely play them!
My Top 10 Tips For Playing Bingo
Below are my top 10 tips for online bingo players to help you maximize your chances of winning while staying safe and secure.
- Choose a reputable online bingo site: The first and most important tip for online bingo players is to choose a reputable and trustworthy online bingo site. Look for sites that are licensed and regulated by recognized authorities, and have a history of fair play and reliable payouts.
- Understand the rules: Before you start playing, make sure you understand the rules of the game. Different online bingo sites may have different rules and variations, so take the time to read the rules and terms and conditions carefully.
- Set a budget: It is important to set a budget for your online bingo playing and stick to it. Decide how much money you will spend and only play with that amount. Never chase losses or bet more than you can afford to lose.
- Play with multiple cards: Playing with multiple cards can increase your chances of winning, but make sure you can handle the pace of the game. Don’t play with more cards than you can keep track of, as this can lead to confusion and frustration.
- Take advantage of bonuses and promotions: Many online bingo sites offer bonuses and promotions to attract new players and keep existing ones. Take advantage of these offers to boost your chances of winning and maximize your playing time.
- Watch for patterns: Online bingo games often have certain patterns that players need to match in order to win. Keep an eye out for these patterns and adjust your playing strategy accordingly.
- Play at off-peak times: Playing at off-peak times can often mean fewer players and, therefore, better odds of winning. Try playing early or late at night when fewer people are online.
- Take breaks: It is important to take regular breaks when playing online bingo, especially if you are playing for extended periods of time. This will help you stay focused and refreshed and avoid making costly mistakes.
- Keep your personal information safe: When playing online bingo, make sure you keep your personal information safe and secure. Only use trusted and secure payment methods; never share your personal information with anyone online.
- Have fun: The most important tip for online bingo players is to have fun! Remember that bingo is a game of chance, and winning is never guaranteed. So, relax, enjoy the game, and don’t take it too seriously.
In conclusion, online bingo is a fun and exciting game that can provide hours of entertainment and the chance to win some money. By following these top 10 tips for online bingo players, you can maximize your chances of winning while staying safe and secure. Remember to choose a reputable online bingo site, understand the rules, set a budget, play with multiple cards, take advantage of bonuses and promotions, watch for patterns, play at off-peak times, take breaks, keep your personal information safe, and most importantly, have fun!
Be Lucky and Enjoy Yourself!
There is absolutely no point in getting involved in bingo if you are not playing it to have fun. Bingo is, after all, a game which is played to be sociable. Hence the huge community/forum/chatroom groups on most online bingo sites.
If you are just in the game to win, then you are missing out on the opportunity of meeting lots of other bingo fans, who, whilst love shouting ‘bingo,’ also love the thrill of the chat!