HOW TO DOWNLOAD
If you’re looking to customize your iPhone with a new poker wallpaper. Here’s how to download and set up our free images as your background:
Click on the image you’d like to use; once it opens, you’ll see a little arrow icon in the top right corner, click this and choose the download the image option.
On an iOS device, head over to ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Wallpaper’ followed by ‘Choose a New Wallpaper.’ Select the picture you just saved, and it will be set up instantly.
If the image needs adjustments before being used as wallpaper, click on the settings button below ‘Choose another Wallpaper’ and select either zoom in/out or pan around until it fits perfectly on your screen.
Don’t forget to check out my tips and tricks for improving your poker play – click here.
MR PLAY OFFER
100 FREE SPINS + UP TO £200 BONUS
TEN TIPS FOR PLAYING POKER
- Have a good understanding of the game’s rules and strategies before joining a table.
- Start with lower-stakes games to get an idea of how the game is played and to build up experience.
- Watch experienced players and learn from their techniques, especially if they are successful in poker tournaments or cash games.
- Pay attention to other players at the table and be aware of who is playing aggressively or conservatively.
- Don’t be afraid to fold if you don’t have a good hand — don’t risk your chips unnecessarily!
- Bluffing can pay off, but use it sparingly: too much bluffing will give you away as an inexperienced player.
- Don’t be intimidated by more experienced players – stay focused on your own game and play according to what makes sense for you statistically over time rather than basing your decisions on luck or emotion in the moment.
- Practice bankroll management so that you stay in control of your finances – try not to bet more than 10% of your total bankroll at any given time unless it’s a tournament where there is no re-buy option available.
- Take regular breaks after long games- this will help keep up focus throughout extended sessions so that you make better decisions overall in crunch times!
- Finally, never gamble more than you can afford